Premier League

FA finishes Arsenal’s investigation and says there are no penalties

The Football Association has finished its investigation into the protests that happened during the game between Arsenal and Bournemouth.

The Football Association (FA) has said that Arsenal did nothing wrong when they celebrated a goal against Bournemouth the previous Saturday. Match official Chris Kavanagh looked into the Gunners after he wrote about the response in his report from the game.

It happened in north London during a tense five-goal overtime that could change the title picture again. The home team was expected to win just like their opponent, Manchester City, did earlier in the day against Newcastle. This was because the Cherries took the lead in the first nine seconds of the game and then made it bigger in the second half. The match took place at the Vitality Stadium in the English city of Bournemouth.

After that, Thomas Partey and Ben White both scored to start the comeback, but it wasn’t until the 97th minute that the rally was successful. The substitute Reiss Nelson got the ball inside the penalty area, took a step toward the goal, and hit a half-volley that no one could stop and went in.

At that exact moment, any stress that might have been in the stadium was replaced by images of joy as the whole Arsenal team ran around and cheered. Mikel Arteta was seen giving a young fan in the stands a happy high-five before he and his teammates seemed to realize they weren’t where they should have been.

Read More

The Spaniard told the media after the game, “It was probably the loudest and most emotional moment we’ve shared.” he talked about the path they’ve taken together and how well the players and the crowd are getting along. It’s such an honour and makes that moment even more beautiful.

After the event, the FA opened an investigation to make sure that both the players and the staff followed a rule that told them to act properly. Under this rule, they could only work in a specific area, unless the situation told them they could do something else.

The Gunners got two penalties earlier in the season for not being able to control their players, but this time they were able to avoid any more trouble and come out unscathed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button